Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hamburger Bisquick Roll
I love this recipe. It looks like it's super hard but it's pretty stinkin' easy. I think it's a great alternative to meatloaf *wrench*.
2 1/2 C Bisquick
2 cans condensed vegetable beef soup
1. Mix Bisquick and just enough water to make a dough, a little less than a cup.
2. Roll out dough to about 11x14.
3.Mix beef and 1/2 cans of soup in a bowl. Spread beef mixture over the dough.
4. Roll up like cinnamon rolls.
5. Cut about 2 inches and lay flat on a cookie sheet. bake at 350 for 25-30 mins or until dough begins to brown.
6. Make gravy by combining remaining soup with half a can of water. Heat on stove and spoon over the cooked rounds.
*If anyone has any suggestions for a new, fancy name for this one I'm open to suggestions. I just don't think "Hamburger Bisquick Roll" does it justice.