Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stuffed Crust Pizza



As you know I love eat out food. What I don't like is paying for it (I'm the biggest penny pincher) or thinking about what is in it. Steve loves Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust pizza I have figured a way to make my own for WAY cheaper than they sell it. I was pretty darn proud of myself. Steve even said it was good pizza, that's pretty hard to do, it seems like if you can dream it, it's been on a pizza.

5-6 pieces of string cheese, halved long wise
pizza crust
pizza sauce
desired toppings

I would prefer you use the pizza crust recipe I gave you but I guess you could use a prepared one... Roll out the dough in a circle about 2 inches bigger than you want it. Roll the cheese pieces in the edges, make sure to seal the edges. Then put the sauce and toppings on. Bake at 400 for 15 mins and you have your own stuffed crust pizza, fantastic!

No comments: