Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Enchilada casserole

I made this one up all by myself! I'm hoping I can come up with a better name for it. Cause it's not really enchiladas at all... I don't know I'll have to think about it.

1 lb ground beef
1 can pinto beans
1 onion chopped
1 can cream of chicken
1 can Enchilada sauce
1 1/2 C crushed tortilla chips
1 C frozen corn
shredded cheese

Heat large skillet over medium-high heat with a Tbs oil. Add onions and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Turn the heat to low and add soup and sauce. Stir til well combined. Remove from heat and stir in 1 C of the chips and the corn. Place mixture in a 9x13 baking dish and top with cheese and remainder of the chips. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

*I think this would also be great if you added a small can of green chilies. It would also be good with a dollop of sour cream.

No comments: