I am a HUGE fan of breakfast. I think it's because of the bacon, mmmm.... On occasion Steve is a little bit of a grouch in the morning. On the weekends I like to make a nice breakfast in hopes of elevating his mood :) This one was easy and super tasty. My kids even ate their leftovers for lunch, that's NEVER happened!
2 slices of bacon per person
4-5 eggs scrambled
2 cups of cheese
burrito size tortillas
any veggie you like in the morning
1. cook the bacon until crispy, let drain on a paper towel. When cool crumble.
2. If adding vegetables (we know Steve took a pass) cook them in the bacon drippings
3. Scramble eggs
4. Assemble the quesadillas. Butter one side of a tortilla put it on a hot flat griddle or large skillet.
5. Spoon filling only on half of the tortilla, sprinkle cheese on top. Let it cook for 2-3 mins or until the back is golden brown.
6. Flip the empty side over onto fillings and press gently. Serve.