Steve is not a big fan of soup, but he said he liked this one. I think it's because of it's chili-like qualities.
2 Chicken breasts cubed
1 package taco seasoning
2 cans black beans
1/2 package frozen corn
2 small cans of tomato sauce
1-2 cups water
Cheese and sour cream for topping
1. Brown chicken in a little bit of oil until no longer pink, add taco seasoning and let simmer for a couple minutes while you prepare the soup. You may have to add a little water to help make a sauce form the seasoning.
2. In soup pot: Cook onions in a little oil until transparent.
3. Add beans, tomato sauce and chicken to the pot.
4. Add water to the desired thickness. You can make it super runny or more chili-like.
5. Add the corn in the last 10 minutes so it doesn't get mushy.
6. Serve topped with cheese and sour cream.
*You can also make this in a crock pot. Just brown the chicken and then throw everything in the crock pot and let it go for 3-4 hours on high.
*Leftovers make a really god dip for tortilla chips, especially if you are like us and pick out the chicken chunks before it's all gone:)