Friday, June 5, 2009

Spaghetti Lasagna

I'm so sorry it's been so long between posts. My family has been sick and I've been worn out. I do have some new recipes but to pace myself I will just post one new one today.

1/2 lb linguine
1 lb ground beef
1 small container Ricotta (cottage cheese would work too)
2 C spaghetti sauce
1-2 cups mozzarella cheese

Start water for pasta. Brown ground beef, drain if necessary, add spaghetti sauce, let simmer until pasta is done and drained. Put pasta back in the pot it cooked in and add the Ricotta. Add the hamburger mixture on to and stir to combine well. Put in a baking dish and cover with cheese. If you are in a hurry, placed under a broiler and melt cheese on top. if you have time cook at 350 for 25 mins or until bubbly and cheese is melted.

No comments: