Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Super Easy, Fancy Lunch

Today Steve was treated like a king. He was allowed to take the most scrumptious, delicious, most desired lunch of all time! People all over the world strive to obtain it's goodness. The best thing is, it was so easy to make that I could have done it in my sleep. Notice I said I could have done it, Steve could not *wink*. What is it you say? Well I don't know if I should say for fear he will be mugged in the parking lot and tripped in the lunch room. But I will go against better judgement and spill the beans. The best lunch in the universe: RAMEN, chicken flavor!

I'm totally kidding. We are scrapping the bottom of the barrel this week. I suggested to Steve he take Ramen and he said he doesn't like it. He was going to try and get lunch for $1.50, uh ok. He finally decided it wasn't a bad idea. When I came into the kitchen he was reading the instructions on how to make it! I ask you my friends, really do I need to worry that he doesn't even know how to make Ramen noodles?!

1 comment:

Rich and Nickie said...

did not know about this blog...i'm excited to follow it \''/ how fun! Sadie has school from 12:30 to 3:30...if we can work something in I would love to see you.